• NEW! Super XGA Video Camera
• Output to Monitor - no PC Needed
• Improved Functionality - Auto Exposure
• Variable Output Resolution to Match Display
• Color or Monochrome
The camera has excellent color resolution and four
selectable output resolution settings that enable the output to be
optimized to match the resolution of the display monitor.
The four output resolution settings include wide screen native output (1440x900 and a maximum output resolution of 1600 x 1200 pixels. Alternate resolution settings include 1280x1024 and 1024x768.
Auto-exposure has been a serious omission from lower resolution XGA products, which is why we have refrained from introducing an XGA product until this SXGA.
It is professionally designed with a robust metal housing, C/CS Mount and a useful tripod screw.
The TMS-SXGA includes these additional functions:
• Auto-Exposure or Manual
• Color / Black & White
• Cross-Line for measuring
• Auto white balance
• Low Lux setting for low light situations
• Negative function for greater contrast
• Freeze Frame when individual defects need to be shown to colleagues
|SXGA Camera Specifications|
|Resolution||1440x900; 1280x1024; 1280x720; 1024x768 Selectable|
|Image Sensor||1/3” 2.0 megapixel color CMOS|
|Lens Interface||C/CS Mount|
Auto White Balance
|Accessories||.5x CCD Adapter
|Operational Temperature||14°F - 140°F|
|Power||6V DC, 5W|
|Dimensions||370mm x 217mm x 183mm|